Global Rights for Women Administrative and Development Support Intern
Become an integral part of the Global Rights for Women team by joining us as an intern! We are looking for a passionate & ambitious individual to assist us in the day-to-day running of GRW. Our interns get a total immersion experience due to the size of our staff, making this internship a great opportunity to gain invaluable nonprofit experience.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to assisting with:
- Managing and organizing office materials
- Finding content and posting to social media accounts
- Donor relations such as preparing and sending acknowledgments
- Enter gifts into donor management software
- General research
- IT support
- Event Support: We are in the midst of planning our annual fall fundraiser. The Administrative and Development Support Intern will be heavily involved in logistical planning leading up to the event, day-of support, and post-event support.
- Candidates must be able to commit 10-20 hours per week during office hours of 9:00am- 5:00pm M-Th
- Exact times are flexible but a set schedule is required
- Because of the heavy involvement with the fall fundraiser, we ask that applicants commit to maintaining the internship through January
- Preference for students seeking undergraduate degrees in related fields
- Prefer GPA’s of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Google Drive & G Suite
- Basic social media & IT knowledge
How to Apply:
Submit your application here.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates may be asked to send resumes and cover letters.