With your support, Global Rights for Women can do more to promote women’s human rights through focusing on effective legal reform on violence against women. There are many ways you can support Global Rights for Women!
Make a Donation
- Mail your gift via check to Global Rights for Women at 120 South 6th Street, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55402 and avoid any online processing fees.
- Donate online to make a one-time or monthly gift.
- Give a gift of Stock – please email us for more information.
- Designate a gift to Global Rights for Women through you or your family’s Donor Advised Fund or your employer’s Workplace Giving Campaign.
- Make an In-Kind Donation:
- Frequent Flier Miles
- Hotel Loyalty Points
- Pro-Bono Services
- Designate Global Rights for Women as your Amazon Smile charity and 0.5% of the price of your Amazon purchases will be donated to Global Rights for Women
Volunteer and Internship Opportunities
Volunteers and interns are a huge asset at Global Rights for Women and can support our work in a multitude of ways. There are opportunities to help Global Rights for Women influence law, policy, and practice on women’s human rights and violence against women and girls through researching, writing, and other awareness outreach efforts. Global Rights for Women volunteers and interns also provide assistance in planning and sponsoring specific GRW hosted events, as well as administrative support.
We accept volunteers on a rolling basis. You can get involved by signing up to volunteer here.
We are not currently accepting applications for internships. Please check back soon.
If you are interested in other ways of supporting Global Rights for Women, please contact us. Thank you for being a part of our mission to end violence against women!
Global Rights for Women is exempt from federal income taxation pursuant to Section 501(c)(3), EIN 47-1861069. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.