Put your passion and creativity toward amplifying the mission of Global Rights for Women, a Minnesota-based nonprofit working internationally with NGO partners around the world to realize women’s and girls’ human rights to equality and freedom from violence. We’re looking for someone with social media marketing and online engagement and communications skills.
The intern will collaborate with the GRW Development and Communications staff during the Spring Semester 2023 on executing social media campaigns, dependent on qualifications and preferences:
- Create posts of news, events/fundraisers, profiles, program actions, and evergreen content (examples: Black History Month, Women’s History, LGBTQ+ History, Sexual Assault Awareness) on GRW’s social media platforms adhering to our brand guidelines (2x/week).
- Brainstorm campaign ideas for organic content.
- Monitor social media engagement and analytics and prepare reports. (1x month)
- Review GRW’s reports and publications for usable media content.
- Write blog posts on relevant topics (1x month).
- Attend communications team meetings and/or check-ins during normal business hours (2x month).
Requirements: Background in marketing and communications with an interest in social justice issues, ability to use Canva, and familiarity with social media scheduling software preferred, availability and flexibility with work schedule up to 8 hours per week.
If you’re interested in joining the team this semester, send Patricia Cumbie at firstname.lastname@example.org a letter of interest and your resume.
Visit the Global Rights for Women website at www.globalrightsforwomen.org for more information about our organization.
Other jobs at
Global Rights for Women
at this time